This privacy notice provides information on how Allford Hall Monaghan Morris Ltd (trading as FifthMan) collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website to find out more about FifthMan and/or purchase a product.
Important information and who we are
Allford Hall Monaghan Morris Ltd (trading as FifthMan) is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Our full contact details are
Allford Hall Monaghan Morris Ltd, Morelands, 5-23 Old Street, London EC1V 9HL.
The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you in order to process and deliver your order. This includes information you provide when you order a product. This may include:
• Identity Data.
• Contact Data.
• Technical Data.
• Profile Data.
• Usage Data.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
• To register you as a new customer.
• To process and deliver your order.
• To manage your relationship with us.
Your financial/transaction data
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
If you are looking for more information on how we process your personal data, including information on data security, data retention and lawful processing bases, please contact us.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.